On Site Therapies
The Benefits of On-site-massage
We also wanted to give you a few benefits of having regular massage/reflexology and why this perk of working at BS is not to be wasted! A monthly on-site treatment to some of you may sound like either a relaxation dream or perhaps of no interest at all, so we want to bring your awareness to the several health and well-being benefits also associated to enjoying massages.
Rebalancing the body through the feet, working on mental, physical and emotional aspects of the person. Its very relaxing yet uplifiting.The client lies fully clothed on a specially designed chair, with just socks and shoes removed. We wipe feet down with antiseptic first so no need to worry about being in shoes all day
Seated acupressure massage
Working on back, neck, shoulders, head, arms and hands. The treatment is performed through clothing using a combination of hand and finger pressure and gentle stretching. The therapist can almost instantly relieve stress and tension, you leave feeling revitalised yet calm.
WorkWell are flexible and portable, using specially designed chairs. There is no need to remove clothing and no oils or creams are used. WorkWell bring all the necessary equipment to offer safe and comfortable treatments in a meeting room or quiet corner of the office.
During any session WorkWell therapists give the client the tools to help themselves and it is making a difference, we have seen the changes it makes and many clients tell us how much better they feel for it, please see testimonials.
Appointments are arranged to suit you.
WorkWell skilled practitioners are managed and supervised and fully insured.
In order for the service to be beneficial to staff WorkWell need a person to contact who will;
- liaise between us and let staff know we are coming,
- intra net the times to all staff and remind them we are coming
- forward final list to us before we arrive.
It is often helpful if there is a fixed day each week or month e.g. 1st Friday of the month
Methods of payment:
There are many options available
- Staff pay for full treatment
- Staff pay half company pay half (company invoiced)
- Company pays for treatments (can have clause limiting individual to so many per month/year) invoiced
This is totally flexible and is decided by each company examples:
Weekly during lunch period 11.30 – 2.30
Advanced booking 1 and 3 Tuesday every month from 9.30 -1.30
Once a month 9 A.M. – 4 P.M.
Each session is at 25 min intervals, treatment time 20 minutes
Cost per session is £18
Another option is Wellness days
Gives opportunity for the company and staff to experience the treatments and the benefits and see how it all works and Workwell provide therapists to come into your company and give short treatments to all staff at their desk or private room it usually needs at least two therapists to cover everyone in a day. We have found these one off days are a great way for all staff to have a chance to experience a treatment before we start regular sessions (especially if they have never had a hands on treatment before), it also shows a company that cares for its staff.
Benefits to staff
- Sleeping better
- Less/ or no headaches
- More energy
- No tingling/ less or no pain in arm/hand/neck/back
- Calm and clear head
Benefits to employer
To reduce sickness absence
- Work-related stress accounts for over a third of all new incidences of ill health.
- Each case of work-related stress, depression or anxiety related ill health leads to an average of 30.2 working days lost.
- A total of 13.8 million working days were lost to work-related stress, depression and anxiety in 2006/07.
To benefit your business
As well as reducing sickness absence costs to an organization, tackling stress can have a positive effect on:
- Employee commitment to work;
- Staff performance and productivity;
- Staff turnover or intention to leave;
- Staff recruitment and retention;